Alisklamp disposable sterile male circumcision device
Alisklamp® is a disposable sterile easy and safe male circumcision device that takes on average 2 minutes for even less qualified medical staff to perform the male circumcision.
Male circumcision is often highly risky surgical procedure, at times results in even death, and requires highly qualified surgeons and booking of a theatre, but with the Alisklamp® disposable sterile male circumcision device even low level medical staff can be trained to do male circumcision in a less sterile environment.
There is no need for dressing the circumcision wound as there is almost no blood during the male circumcision, the small device replaces many medical items usually needed in a normal high risk surgical circumcision.
The Alisklamp® disposable sterile male circumcision device comes in 33 sizes from 8mm (toddlers) to 40mm (fully grown men).
Minimum Order Quantity: 100
Available on backorder
Advantages of Alisklamp® male circumcision device
- Safe and glans protecting device
- Easy device to use & teach and learn
- Enabling device to adjustment of skin removal.
- No need for sterile environment
- Faster mass circumcision campaigns
- Cost effectiveness in terms of stock management
- It can be used without any fear wherever required.
- It stops the infection risks caused by re-usable instruments.
- Preventing Direct & Cross infections.
- Enable the clients to take bath just after circumcision.
- Enable the clients return immediately to daily chores of life after circumcision.
- Enabling task-shifting from surgeons to lower cadres in the profession for VMMC campaigns.
- The results are perfect in aesthetic and cosmetic appearance.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.