Disposable Latex examination gloves powder free (Box of 100)
Special offers: Factory Buying – NO MAXIMUM QUANTITY
Our Latex surgical(sterile) and examination(non-sterile) gloves are powder free, which reduces allergies normally associated with Latex gloves, and are affordable yet have a high preventative properties for bacteria and virus.
Delivery time: 7-10 days | MOQ: 100
*TO ORDER NOW PRESS BUTTONS ADD TO CART >> CHECKOUT >> ORDER NOW*
This PPE is for health care and essential workers as per Health Minister announcement.
R239.77 – R313.00 (Incl. VAT)
Latex examination gloves offer ultimate comfort and protection, a perfect combination of strength, elasticity and slip resistance. Because of their thickness and elasticity they perform well in high-risk, heavy-duty situations.
They fit comfortably like a second skin. The only downside to natural rubber latex examination gloves is that being a protein based compound they may cause allergic reactions and irritation for some people – including anaphylactic reaction.
Application of these natural rubber latex gloves
- Hospital, Clinic, Homecare, Lab, Housing, Workshop,
IT Industries, Beauty Industries
- When good protection against microbes is needed
- When the glove is subjected to strong mechanical stress (limited protection)
- Waterproof (lightly, cold water)
- Long term use
Features and advantages
- Fingertip and dexterity: Textured finish provides enhanced fingertip grip and dexterity in both wet and dry conditions
- Prevention of roll back: Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevention of roll back
- Excellent and tactile sense
- Textured for improved grip
- Low allergy causing protein: low level of extractable proteins and chemical residue
- Food safe, suitable for handling all foodstuffs
- Packaging: 100 gloves per box
- AQL 1.5
Standards and Certifications:
- Non-sterile: Complies with EN 455, EN 374 and ISO 11193
- Sterile: Complies with ASTM D 3577(USA Related product), Complies with EN455 and ISO 10282, and CE certificate
Double-gloving, means the wearing of two0layers of gloves, this is known to provide significantly better protection against inner glove perforation, which lowers the risk of infection that can be caused by punctures or penetration.
If you own a nursing home, day care centre or clinic, you can encourage employees to wear gloves consistently by providing a full range of sizes so all staff members can find a comfortable fit, as well as having enough dispensers throughout your facility so that a new pair of gloves is always accessible.
Dimensions:200 × 50 × 10 mm
Large, Medium, Small
No, not sterile, Yes, sterile
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Vendor: Bongani
- No ratings found yet!